Andree BEECH(E) lived in Audley, Staffordshire during the late 16th and early 17th centuries. He would have been born c. 1575-1595.
No obvious record has been found for his baptism, but the wider BEECHE family were living in Audley from at least 1539. NB An Andreas was baptised by a Richard BEECH in Audley in 1562, however this Andreas would be aged 52 when Andree's son Thomas was born in 1614 so not so likely.
Probable related family records include:
An older Andree baptised in Audley: Margeria c1568, Thomas c1570, Anna c1572 (possibly the Anna above), Elizabetha c1573 d1574 and Margareta c1575.
Of these children:
- Margeria/Margery married Richard HODGELINSON and they baptised Thomas in 1591 and Willmmus in 1594.
- Thomas baptised Johes in 1591 and Willmus in 1594, both in Audley
- Anna married Willmus KELSALL in Audley, Stafford in 1592 (the older Andree is recorded as the bride's father).
- Margareta married Henrici BADILY and they baptised Thomas in 1594.
Possible brothers/cousins of the older Andree are:
- Richard who baptised Andreas 1562 and Elena 1569 in Audley
- Thomas who baptised Franciscus 1581 in Newcastle-under-Lyme
- William (in Stone/Swynnerton) who baptised Joane 1586
- John (in nearby Keele/Newcastle-under-Lyme) who baptised John 1596 and Helena 1600
The older Andree and his brothers' father might have been Andreas BEECHE baptised 1539 in Audley or John BEECH b 27 Nov 1540 in Keele, both by a Richard BEECH.